- Message me using the contact page, email – firstname.lastname@example.org or facebook, with what type of session and your preferred date/s. We’ll find a date that works.
- Sign the contract, model release & pay your retainer fee, $100 – You are now booked with ME! Yay!
- Planning where to go for your session, along with the time of day.
- Session day, Remainder of session is due. I take pictures, making sure everyone looks their best!
- Sneak peeks are on facebook 1- 3 days, after your session. If you do not what your photos on facebook that is fine. Two weeks after your session an online gallery will be sent to you via email.
Important Information: Time of booking; is when the booking link is sent via email. At this time you must fill out your paperwork and pay the retainer fee, once this is done you are book. Without this done your date will go to the next client.
Ways To Pay
- Cheque made to Lisa Berry
What to expect
Where to go [on location]
After booking a session (session deposit has been paid) the client and myself will need to decide on a location that best suites our needs.
I do spend time scouting locations around my local town and surrounding area. I often use the same location over and over again. I love locations with tall grass, roads, trees and places that aren’t ideal to most people. (my husband always laughs about that). Suggestions from clients are always welcome. If there is a meaningful place that represents the individual or family, lets set it up nothing can be more meaningful!
What to expect [on location]
First things first, expect to have fun and expect to have beautiful memorable shots. We’ll meet at our location, I am usually there 15 mins early to walk around. I always have my cell phone with me if you need to get hold of me, texting me is fine, I will give you my number after you are booked. Once you arrive we’ll shake hands and introduce ourselves. I will walk you through the session and my shooting style. We will be working with nature. Some of the most beautiful spots for a photograph will require a short romp through the grass or a brief walk. No session will require more than a couple minutes of walking, but be prepared for this, especially with little ones. An extra pair of shoes for walking if you plan on wearing high heels. Also be prepared to sit or even lay on the ground, don’t worry I’ll be right along with you. Other challenges will surely sneak up on us, so plan for the unexpected. Look at your session as an adventure!
About 1 – 3 days after your session you will get a sneak peek preview on my facebook page of 1-4 images. Within two-three weeks of your session your images will be available for viewing in your password protected online gallery. Your gallery will include 30+ of the best images selected by Lisa. In studio or in home ordering sessions are available on request. Lisa is more than happy to help you select the best images, sizes and products for your home. Please share your gallery with any family or friends.